Tuesday, March 13, 2012

NIV bible perverted???

I have read many different versions of the bible from the King James Version (KJV), (New International Version (NIV), New Century Version (NCV), and the New King James Version (NKJV). I personally read the NKJV and have found it to be accurate to the KJV bible that I was brought up on. But sometime last year I attended a women's conference that talked about how the NIV bible was revised by an atheist. Is this true? As I did my research I could not get a clear answer as to specifically who it was that revised this version of the bible. But one thing was very clear: it is NOT equivalent to the KJV and in my honest opinion, the NIV is NOT the infalliable word of God. I know many people read the version because it is easier to read in terms of the words itself but there are many, MANY powerful words and even verses that are left out! I just urge everyone to please do your research along with prayer for God to show you truth. Here is a webpage called NIV Exposed! to get you started if you are willing and interested. God bless you!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/niv_exposed.htm
Please share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment